View Profile Khris

All 149 Movie Reviews

36 w/ Responses

cute and well animated, very nice I liked it.

the only reason why im giving this a low rating is because this seems to follow the same formula as the other episodes, coe fights someone, Phineas says "who is coe even fighting", phineas asks a question, roman explains shit, kitty does some commentary. Just let me know if this is going to be how it is for the rest of the series so i can stop watching this now as this implores little to no investment in characters. I say this as a fan of your old stuff, this needs some more creativity.

really happy to see people making fanimation of Edd, for what it is and the minimal amount of time given to you by way of voicing, its good for what it is :)

BillyBCreations responds:

Thanks a bunch dude!

reminds me of rick and morty lmao

good to see you back, try to bring back Romans old Urealms voice, otherwise pretty good

i think a lot of people can relate to this.

like the guy bellow said, short, sweet, and too the point, you have a pretty creative mind, build up your animation skills.

Short, sweet, and too the point, Came out right when the meme was fresh too which i can appreicate

2 stars, i hate game grumps, and i hate the constant uploads of animated ones, try to figure out some original content. Animation itself wasn't have bad but wasn't great either

Chauder responds:

I just wanted to do a funny moment, thanks though.

Working towards something great